Trust Fund Management and Administration
The Trust Fund is managed and administered by the Trust Fund Committee with the following functions:
Operation, supervision, and management of the Fund;
Investment and distribution of Fund resources;
Conclusion of agreements and arrangements with Subsequent Contributors and other organizations.
Current members of the Committee are:
- Nikolao Pula, Chairman and Director, Office of Insular Affairs, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Robert Muller, Vice Chairman and Private Sector Representative, Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Winston Chen, Member and Director General, Department of East Asian and Pacific Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Taiwan
- Nicholas Dean, Director, Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Island Affairs, Bureau of East Asia and Pacific Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- David Paul, Member and Senator, Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Phil Maestri, Member and Director, Office of Risk Management Services, U.S. Department of Education
- Joseph McDermott, Member and Staff Assistant, Policy Division, Office of Insular Affairs, U.S. Department of the Interior
The Committee is supported by an Executive Administrator who manages the daily operations of the Trust Fund.