Trust Fund Management and Administration
The Trust Fund is managed and administered by the Trust Fund Committee with the following functions:
Operation, supervision, and management of the Fund;
Investment and distribution of Fund resources;
Conclusion of agreements and arrangements with Subsequent Contributors and other organizations.
Current members of the Committee are:
- Keone Nakoa, Chairman and Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office of Insular Affairs, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Robert Muller, Vice Chairman and Private Sector Representative, Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Larry R.L. Tseng, Member and Director General, Department of East Asian and Pacific Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Taiwan
- Taylor Ruggles V, Member and Director, Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Island Affairs, Bureau of East Asia and Pacific Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Sultan Korean, Member and Banking Commissioner, Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Lynn Kramer, Member, Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Island Affairs, Bureau of East Asia and Pacific Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Melissa Braybrooks, Member and Economist, Office of Policy Analysis/Office of Insular Affairs, U.S. Department of the Interior
The Committee is supported by an Executive Administrator who manages the daily operations of the Trust Fund.